Introducing the New VaporFi Pro 3 in Colors
I’m a seasoned vaper and I’ve tested a lot of ecigs and vaporizers. Some models give me huge clouds of vapor and a serious throat hit; others keep me busy with complicated wattage buttons directing my vape to that sweet spot. Vaporfi’s new Pro 3 gave me an awesome vape from the start, without all those bells and whistles. I have to admit, sometimes I just want to fill my tank and vape.
The Pro 3 has what’s known as “mouth-to-lung” technology which is supposed to mimic the smoking experience better than other vaporizers which give you a “straight-to-lung” hit similar to the way you breath air directly into your lungs.
Okay, that’s a mouthful, but in short, the Pro 3 design gave me a very tasty, smooth. No harshness with this simple eGo. And as mentioned, it’s very easy to use. Charge it, fill it and vape. And hey, it doesn’t leak and it doesn’t overheat.
The Pro 3 comes in lots of colors that you can mix and match. Lucky me; as a Manchester United fan I can mix a black tank with a red battery. Very cool at the pub. With 9 color combinations you can flaunt your own team. They should really add a white model to accommodate everyone’s design choice. Get on it, Vaporfi.
Other Pro 3 Plus Points
- The tank is less likely to break if you drop your ecig because it has an outer casing. That’s one advantage over glass tanks.
- The advanced atomizer is taller than most and has several little windows showing the cotton. You get to properly prime the atomizer directly with e-liquid before you vape. Priming means dripping a few drops directly on the cotton windows and letting it rest for a bit to ensure full flavor. You also avoid getting a mouthful of ejuice on your first inhalation.
- The Pro 3 Tank is easy to fill because you load it from the top. That means less chance of spilling your e-juice.
- There are two windows in the tank so you know when it needs a refill.
- The instruction booklet is easy to read and understand. So many ecig instruction books drive you mad because they use tiny little print. The Pro 3’s booklet was actually written and designed by someone with vision.
- My e-liquid didn’t burn up in a few hours and my atomizer didn’t get gunky after a week. Hooray – I never thought an easy-to-use ecig could combine both features.
It’s too bad the kit only comes with a USB charging cable. That means you charge it using your computer’s USB port. If you want a wall charger adapter you have to purchase it separately.
There’s no e-liquid included, but I’d rather buy my preferred brand anyway.
On the upside, the Pro 3 has pass-through technology, so you can vape this ecig while it’s on the charger.
Here’s What’s Included in the Pro 3 Starter Kit
1 Pro 3 Tank (with pre-installed 2.0ohm Atomizer)
1 Pro 3 1000mAh Battery (great long lasting power)
1 Additional Pro 3 2.0ohm Atomizer
1 USB Charging Cable
4 Pack of extra O-Rings (for drip tip and battery)
Specs & Features
2.5mL Tank Capacity
Battery Capacity 1000mAh
Battery Voltage 3.5 volts
Atomizer Resistance 2.0ohm
Top Fill Tank Design
One other plus worth mentioning is that Vaporfi’s new Pro 3 is lightweight and pocket-friendly, but unlike slim ecigs and other cig-alikes it doesn’t get lost in my car – (I am notorious for dropping my ecigs between the seat and center console where I can barely reach).
I rate the new Pro 3 Vaporizer a healthy 9.8. for ease of use and a satisfying vaping experience. The only downside I’ve noted is that the Starter Kit doesn’t include a Wall Charger Adapter.
The Vaporfi Pro 3 Starter Kit was $49.99 at the time of this posting, but I’ve been told prices will drop by Spring of 2017. It’s a great choice for both beginner and intermediate vapers who want an easy-to-use ecig that delivers great clouds and full flavor.