Last updated on August 2nd, 2019
Beginner’s Guide to Choosing the Best E-Cigarette Starter Kit For Your Needs
There are so many e-cigarettes on the market, knowing how to choose the best beginner starter ecig kit can be challenging.
If you’re a new vaper, I know it’s tempting to run to the nearest drug store to buy one of the e-cigarettes from those available, but don’t go there!
Chances are you’ll be disappointed, especially if you buy a brand manufactured by big tobacco. Those brands of ecigs are known to be more harsh than flavorful, and they do not rank highly on seasoned vapers’ “quality” ecigarette list.
What About Buying E-Cigarettes On-Line?
Best E-Cigarette Guide’s reviewers have been testing and rating e-cigarettes since 2010 – even before we launched this website.
As one of those experienced reviewers, I’ve learned that the highest quality products, including easy-to-use Beginner Vape Kits are conveniently sold on-line by the large independent ecig companies. That said, there are so many reputable companies out there, choosing the right company as well as the right vape for your needs can still be overwhelming.
What is Your Vaping Profile? Check it Out to Choose the Right Vape Pen or Vaporizer
BECG offers many reviews of the top selling brands, but you can benefit right away from this Vaping Profile Guide aimed at helping you match your personal style with the perfect vape pen.
ARE YOU A TYPE “A” VAPER”? If So, You Fit This Profile:
- You want your e-cigarette to look and feel as close to a tobacco cigarette as possible.
- You prefer the ease of an ecig that has the e-liquids pre-filled within the cartridge.
- You want to do as little maintenance as possible.
- You would enjoy choosing from a wide range of flavors including tobacco, menthol, dessert flavors, or a gourmet flavors.
Type “A” Vapers Will Enjoy:
1- JUUL ECIG KIT
Not only is this little POD VAPE PEN easy to use and portable, you can buy as many as 26 different flavor pods.
2- HALO CIG’S G6 E-CIGARETTE.
Award-winning Halo Cigs was the first cigalike to win PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award for being the best cigalike on the market. Easy of use, great vapor production and cartridge flavors are what put the G6 on top. It’s still a winner with many vapers.
ARE YOU ARE A TYPE “B” VAPER? If So, You Fit This Profile:
- You are looking for an e-cigarette that looks and feels like a tobacco cigarette, but you want the ability to fill your e-cigarette cartomizer with many different types of e-liquids purchased from a variety of e-liquid companies.
Type “B” Vapers Will Enjoy:
1- HALO ECIG’S G6 (shown earlier) WITH AN ADDED G6 REFILLABLE MINI TANK.
Halo’s G6 purchased with a Mini Tank offer you the feel of a regular cigarette, yet you’ll have the option to fill your cartridge with e-liquid. You can refill the cartridges a few times before you have to replace it.
ARE YOU ARE A TYPE “C” VAPER? If So, You Fit This Profile:
- You are interested in buying an e-cigarette that produces larger vapor clouds.
- You are willing to devote time to cleaning and/or replacing your e-cigarette’s refillable tank so you can experience vaping with fuller vapor and richer flavor.
- You want your e-cigarette battery to hold it’s charge for longer periods of time than a standard style e-cigarette.
Type “C” Vapers Will Enjoy:
1- THE HALO TRITON TANK SYSTEM
One of my personal favorites, the triton is a classic eGo styled vape pen with an easy-to-use top loading tank. Not only does it deliver awesome vapor and flavor, it has one of the few atomizers that can be cleaned with water. That’s makes it even more economical!
2- SOUTH BEACH SMOKE VAPORIZERS
South Beach Smoke now has a wide range of beginner vaporizers from popular companies such as Aspire, Kanger, ELeaf and More.
ARE YOU ARE A TYPE “D” VAPER? If So, You Fit This Profile:
- You want a starter kit that has batteries where you can adjust the voltage and has variable wattage and a temperature control mode.
- You also want to adjust your vapor’s air flow
Type “D” Vapers Will Enjoy:
1- VAPORFI’S ROCKET VAPORIZER
This is what you might call an “intermediate’ style vaporizer. It’s still easy enough for a beginner vaper, but it has some simple adjustment features including a variable volt battery and an adjustable airflow tank.
Check out the current price of the Rocket Vaporizer
ARE YOU ARE A TYPE “E” VAPER? If So, You Fit This Profile:
- You are allergic or sensitive to propylene glycol (PG), an FDA approved e-liquid ingredient.
Type “E” Vapers Will Enjoy All the Refillable Tank E-Cigarette Suggestions Featured; However,
You should purchase your e-liquids from the following 100% pure, American Made organic E-Liquid Companies:
1- Kai’s Virgin Vapor is one company that offers totally PG-free e-liquids that are also diacetyl free.
2- Kind Juice is our highest rated organic e-liquid line that is not only 100% PG based, it’s allergen free, diacetyl free, dairy free, cruelty free and tastes great!
3- Mt. Baker Vapor – Another great e-liquid company that offers nearly 100% PG Free e-liquids.
I hope you found this Vaping Profile Guide helpful. Please let us know by commenting below. We appreciate your feedback!